Archangels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Lunahi Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:51 pm

If you are at this page then I will assume you have read the rules and are ready for the next step.

Right now this guild is by referral only; However, once you are invited you need to post here so that your application may be voted on by all the officers.

1) Tell us about yourself.

Well, I should mention that previous to Shaiya I did not like video games at all but then I heard about Shaiya and I was highly getting bored with IMVU so figured why not play since My boyfriend and cousin were playing so I tried it out and found the game to be quite entertaining.

2) Character names and past guilds:

I have only been in MW_Etain. I have three characters. lvl 40 NM Named Lunahi. A lvl 14 HM Named Roxxii. The other one I am not quite sure the lvl nor the name because I only played on her once and decided I did not want her but have not got around to deleting her.

3) Why did you apply for this guild?:

I am applying for this guild because the people that were the most helpful in my previous guild have converted over to this guild so I would like to convert also =)

4) What are your personal goals for Shaiya?:

I dont have any specific set goals. But a rough draft of any type of Shaiya related goal would have to be that I would like to get a a UM character.

5) Do you have a microphone for Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?

I do not at the moment have a Microphone due to the fact that my "wonderful" Cousin stole my Web cam that has a microphone with it. Well I could use a Karaoke Microphone but I am not willing to do that because it is a pin in the butt to hold it and talk while playing the game. But as soon as I get a microphone I would be willing to use it.

Thanks,
Shiner

Lunahi

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  VooDoo Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:58 pm

Lunahi and Begrezen are two people that always turned to me for help, and were there when I needed it. She is funny, and loyal, and gets a definite Yes from me.
VooDoo
VooDoo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:57 pm

u got my vote

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremmy Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:57 pm

That's a YES from me welcome cheers
Gremmy