Archangels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  masterwriter42 Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:20 pm

Hello all, I found out about this guild from one of its officers, Jemmeh, and I look forward to joining you.

1) Tell us about yourself:
You can call me Tom. I'm a college student, currently taking a semester off to find a nearby college with a digital media degree of some sort, since the campus I was at before only had a basic art degree and that's not what I'm after. I'm a writer, it's my true passion and artistic love, but I also do digital art (gotta earn money some how, right? Easier than trying to find a decent writing job) including 3D modeling and animation. Art runs in my blood, and in my family for generations. When I write I write novels, short stories, and poetry/lyrics in the mild-horror, sci-fi, and mystery genres, often combined appropriately. I like punk music, classic rock, rock, classical, funk, and most music if it's a band and song I like. I have a dry sense of humor, I'm quite silly sometimes, can be flirty or so forth but I understand the importance of respect and try to be a gentleman when possible. I would tell you more, but that would take out some of the fun of getting to know me yourself, now wouldn't it?

2) Character names and past guilds:
I play both sides. Since this is a fury guild I'll list these first. Note that as I play the 'character' of Drifter, who has his own background story and reason for being in so many bodies, and I've used him in many games for several years.
DrifterSoul:NM Oracle - My first toon, not sure if I like playing as an oracle though, time will tell.
DarkDrifter:NM Assassin - My second toon, but I have yet to spend much time playing as him so he's collected dust so far.
DrifterChaos:NM Warrior - My third, most recent toon and my current favorite, this is the toon I'll be applying for the guild with and the one I have the most fun playing as.
If you visit me on light side, you may find me as SirVarz and DrifterCarbon, though Carbon will be replaced when I unlock HM there.

3) Why did you apply for this guild?:
I applied for this guild because my friend is an officer and told me about it. Once I read more on the site, I decided that this is the guild for me. I am excited to meet you all and get to know you, and I'm sure we'll make a great team. This guild seems to be sturdy and proper, and that's essential for one to function, so I bow to you and respect you even before joining.

4) What are your personal goals for Shaiya?:
I strive not to be the best, but to be the kind of player I want to be. I want to live as my character(s) and form strong friendships and maybe even relationships along the way. My main focus is enjoying the game and helping others to enjoy it, too. Cause after all, the point of a game is to have fun, though sometimes it's easy to forget that when wrapped up in the drama of the thing. I talk a lot but I'm a good story teller, and getting to know people and getting to observe the fantastic art style of Shaiya (as well as kicking some monster tail) are all important things to me. One day I'd like to work for Aeria games and help expand Shaiya, too, so that's an important goal of mine for sure.

5) Do you have a microphone for Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?
I do not currently own a mic, but I plan on going to some tech stores and finding a nice one so I can do stuff like voice chat and professional meetings and events. So once I get a headset and get comfortable with using it, I very well might take part in guild Teamspeak activities.

I'd like to thank Jemmeh for introducing me to this guild, and I hope you'll accept my application. Let's work together and have some fun.
masterwriter42
masterwriter42

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:28 pm

/support from me of course, I invited him.

Needs to unlock HM, and yes, I know, low level motha, but intelligent, obviously.

And gets along with my damn dry humor. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  VooDoo Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:16 am

I trust Jemmeh's choices in people, therefore I give a confident yes. I hope you make the cut, and that you find this place comfortable and exciting. Good luck!
VooDoo
VooDoo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Yay

Post  masterwriter42 Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:06 am

Yes, I'm sure I'll fit in lol. And thank you for the compliment and support! It's not easy to find smart people with similar humor and tastes so it's good to know ya. Anyway, I shall not disappoint yall, and if you need help with the site, maybe a graphic or if you need the help of a writer, let me know and I'll see what I can do. And yes, I do take part in grb when I can, might want to let me level up a bit first though XD
masterwriter42
masterwriter42

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down