Archangels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

4 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  KronicHM Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:49 am

1) Tell us about yourself.- well im a relatively new player, only been playing for about a month but already addicted..lol , love the game plan on playing for some time

2) Character names and past guilds: KronicKilla and Kronic-HM, once my hm reaches lvl 40 kronickilla will be deleted tho, have never been in a guild before

3) Why did you apply for this guild?: ran into a couple people in the guild they were extremely nice and helpful to me, and offered for me to join and after playing with them for a couple hours and reading website figured it was a good guild with great players

4) What are your personal goals for Shaiya?: I want to be a tank above all tanks...lol naw really i was just want to be a good shaiya player that helps the guild grow to be respected by all

5) Do you have a microphone for Teamspeak and are you willing to use it? i have a built in mic on my labtop if that works?... dont know what teamspeak is but im sure you could walk me thro on how to get it and use it

well i do believe that is all you wanted to know, im an open book tho if you ever party with me you will find out i ask a million questions Razz and will do anything to help others

KronicHM

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  VooDoo Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:44 am

Kronic was invited by myself and a full Archangel party. His app was rush approved for GRB reasons. He understands that he is under the 30-day probationary period, but I know we wont have a problem with him at all.

Welcome to the Archangels, mate!
VooDoo
VooDoo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KronicHM Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:28 am

thank you and im sure i will make this guild proud

KronicHM

Back to top Go down

Post  Abixtha Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:37 pm

Everything I've seen and heard has been good. Plus if he has VooDoo's stamp of approval it goes without saying....

Just a side note Kronic, keep your lvl 40 toon for bag space. 4 and 5 bag characters are nice to have when your warehouse is full.

Abixtha

Abixtha

Back to top Go down

Post  KronicHM Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:32 am

ok good to know but i am no where close to filling up my warehouse

KronicHM

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremmy Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:12 am

Welcome mate and have fun Laughing
Gremmy
Gremmy

https://archangels2.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:50 pm

yup glad to have Kron he has a lot to learn but he becoming a really good tank for the guild hope he stay.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:35 pm

I am new here and I am very pleasure to meet you and join in here.I share things with you when i searching online and hope you can find more things that you like.I dont wanna disturb anyone of you and if you are not interested in these,leave them alone.
china wholesale
china wholesale
wow gold

Back to top Go down

Post  Firetender Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:49 am

The only reason you requested to join this forum was to try and sell us stuff?
Firetender
Firetender

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:19 pm

...I think it's a spam bot dude. XD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down