Archangels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application

3 posters

Go down

application Empty application

Post  Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:57 pm

1) Tell us about yourself.

2) Character names and past guilds:

3) Why did you apply for this guild?:

4) What are your personal goals for Shaiya?:

5) Do you have a microphone for Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?

================================================

hiii every 1 Razz. about my self, well about my self my real names TJ and no its not sort for anything Smile im 18 years old living and i live in england. i spend most of my time on this game apart from that i work go to college play footy with the lads and get compleated smashd every other weedend Razz
my toons names is TEEJ im a lv 50 hm pag at the min
the main reason i wanted to join this guild is because it looks well under control and and a few people i party with r joined on it lotharius and kronic.

to be honest iv not realy got any goals. i just love playin the game. i surpose my goal is 2 be the best Smile i want to get a lv 60 um 1 day as well Smile
iv been with to guild before and i carnt even reamber wat they was called :S reasons i left them was because the guild as just started up it was pritty crap every 1 was low levels and no 1 was ever online.
im not sure if i have microphone or not maybe have 1 knockin about somewere. but yes if i have 1 i will use it if needed.
i really enjoy this love partying with ppl. and dont mind helping a friend or a guildy out if needed
im not the best player out there but i think im pritty good. iv spent alot of hours on this game and iv gaind quite alot of info,
well thats everything
hope to be joinin u all soon thank you
TEEJ

Last edited by Jemmeh on Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:32 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : changing spelling)

Back to top Go down

application Empty Re: application

Post  Gremmy Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:40 pm

got my vote Welcome to the nut house Twisted Evil
Gremmy
Gremmy

https://archangels2.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:44 pm

got my vote hope we don't scare u away form this guild since it a nut house lol application Icon_lol lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:59 pm

TEEJ has a lot to learn.
But he has listened when I've told him a few things.
Also he seems pretty nice, so it could go somewhere.

I am therefore going to say NEITHER from me. This is a neutral vote.

Teej, if you wish to change my opinion, play with me more and show me what you've got.

I am open to your getting better, or even helping you to get better should you wish to get better to be in the guild.

To make the guild look good we need knowledgeable players--but I am not against helping people become more knowledgeable.

Best regards,
Jemmeh

Back to top Go down

Post  VooDoo Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:29 am

I, too, think that TEEJ needs a little guidance and knowledge, but I like that he tries to help out when he can. When he partied with us, rather than just tagging on an orc and going afk, he was trying to help out. I think with a little help from a proper Guild, he could be a great player.

I say yes.
VooDoo
VooDoo
Admin

Back to top Go down

application Empty ,,

Post  Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:14 pm

thank u very much all hope to be joining you all soon

Back to top Go down

Post  Firetender Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:52 pm

If you guys say yes he's got my vote as well Very Happy