Archangels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi names Douglas Alvin Thomas Jr as for toon alvinjr4

3 posters

Go down

hi names Douglas Alvin Thomas Jr as for toon alvinjr4 Empty hi names Douglas Alvin Thomas Jr as for toon alvinjr4

Post  alvinjr302 Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:47 am

yal already put me guild but heres a little about me
Im 30 living in Texas with parents at moment cause i drive a truck for living and didnt want to get a place just to pay bill when i only get home once a month. I like the water and anything out doors also like to play game have most systems would like to run this game on the p3 if posible. Ive been playing for almost 2 years i have taken time off from the game cause i do get bord alot, when that happen im usaly plvling ppl ore farming for something to do. Alvins account i have a 56 nm tank 40 hm tank and my umBg thats in the guild. Voodoo told me to apply for the guild if he haddent i wouldnt have joined a guild on this server cause most of the guild ive seen act like jerks. I try to be nice to everyone but theres always a few that make me mad but theres nothing i can do on this account Lilaih on other hand i can make problems when thay start them. I want to hit 60 to be a ble to take relics and protect the lower ppl in 60 pvp areas notest there arent many ppl that will help kill lighties in d1 so ppl can lvl in there. I do have a mic and will use it just have to download the progam.

alvinjr302

Back to top Go down

hi names Douglas Alvin Thomas Jr as for toon alvinjr4 Empty Re: hi names Douglas Alvin Thomas Jr as for toon alvinjr4

Post  Gremmy Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:46 pm

Welcome to AA Twisted Evil Sleep sunny
Gremmy
Gremmy

https://archangels2.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

hi names Douglas Alvin Thomas Jr as for toon alvinjr4 Empty Re: hi names Douglas Alvin Thomas Jr as for toon alvinjr4

Post  VooDoo Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:10 pm

Yes, welcome Alvin. Great to have you two on board. rabbit
VooDoo
VooDoo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum