Archangels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question for all those who remember me

4 posters

Go down

question for all those who remember me Empty question for all those who remember me

Post  invious Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:20 pm

ok first and for most not leaving panth but was wondering if i could see memember chat, many of yall already know me very well from mw just a way for me to keep in contact with yall. it is cool if not i understand if it is ok let me know.

invious

Back to top Go down

question for all those who remember me Empty Re: question for all those who remember me

Post  invious Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:23 pm

and if not stopping invious-grb for alil bit goddess 2 expensive new project is a orc feeble knows it Smile

invious

Back to top Go down

question for all those who remember me Empty Re: question for all those who remember me

Post  Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:20 pm

If I'm not mistaken, you should be able to PM everyone, just won't be able to see the member's section. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  invious Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:17 pm

ok...was just wondering due to the fact im still allowed in mw, although never was officer, never got above rank 8 but my views and friend ship is still valued there i know alot of yall are from mw and would like 2 hear from others b4 i pm anyone as in feeble, voo, tsunami, etc etc

invious

Back to top Go down

Post  VooDoo Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:18 am

Invious contacted me in-game, and his intentions are to be allowed on to be registered to this board to be able to participate in threads with his old friends. He does not intend to leave his guild and join ours, just wants to be able to talk here.
VooDoo
VooDoo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  invious Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:30 am

ty buddy

invious

Back to top Go down

Post  invious Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:53 am

ne 1 else?

invious

Back to top Go down

Post  Firetender Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:22 pm

I don't see any problems with it.
Firetender
Firetender

Back to top Go down

Post  feeble Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:48 pm

INVIOUS!!! WATSUP BUDDY Smile

ehh didn't read the thread just saw invious
feeble
feeble

Back to top Go down

Post  invious Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:55 am

is 3 enough for me 2 be able 2 view the forum Smile

feeble buddy whats up had 2 look for this forum but i found it

invious

Back to top Go down

Post  invious Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:49 pm

feeble where ya been, been trying 2 get ahold of ya lol, know ya been busy with school and all that

invious

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum