Archangels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

4 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Begrezen Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:46 am

If you are at this page then I will assume you have read the rules and are ready for the next step.

Right now this guild is by referral only; However, once you are invited you need to post here so that your application may be voted on by all the officers.

1) Tell us about yourself.

2) Character names and past guilds:

3) Why did you apply for this guild?:

4) What are your personal goals for Shaiya?:

5) Do you have a microphone for Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?

Thanks,
Shiner

1) I am 17 years old. I love video games, music and reading. I enjoy conversing with intelligent people, but I tolerate some people that seem to lack the stuff unless you annoy me. If you'd like to get to know me a bit more, just ask if I get into the guild.

2) Begrezen, lvl 51 NM warrior. Ashkael lvl 20 HM warrior. And another toon I dun use very often if at all is my NM assassin Draejian lvl 19 MW_Etain is my first ever guild and only guild to this point.

3) I would like to expand my guild membership experience and try others out to see what they're like even though I believe most or all members are from MW_Etain except, if I am not mistaken, they're most of the ones with real values.

4) I actually strive to make it to lvl 60 UM and I'm seriously committed to going all the way, i've still got a lot to accomplish and learn, but I'm trying to get as good as I can. I'm not into the whole exp mooching thing, but I'm looking for guidance and help where I need it.

5) I do not currently have a microphone, but I do plan on getting one eventually. I could be involved in Teamspeak, or Vent, or whatever it's called, but only to listen for the time being. You would have to put up with my typing responses for now. Sorry. =(

Thanks,
Beg

Begrezen

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  VooDoo Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:49 am

Begrezen (and his gf, Lunahi) are very nice people, and are a joy to be in a party with. He was invited by myself, after he had removed his MW tags. He was one of the first players to plvl my UM Borc, and I still appreciate it to this day.

Definitely has my vote!
VooDoo
VooDoo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:07 am

I like Beg. He uses grammar in game, and that's bonus points from hell in my book. *w*

And he's always been nice and smart and all every time I see'im.

Yes from me. 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:43 am

my vote is .................. yes

Back to top Go down

Post  feeble Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:30 pm

if voodoo says yes good enough for feeble Twisted Evil clown cyclops Like a Star @ heaven

flower albino

these emoticons are addicting
feeble
feeble

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremmy Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:55 pm

Beg you get a YES vote from me bounce
Gremmy
Gremmy

https://archangels2.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:43 pm

You where always fun to talk to, and willing to help everyone around you. My vote is yes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiner Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:48 pm

i think everyone has agreed. Welcome to arch.
Shiner
Shiner
Admin

https://archangels2.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down